TOYJAPAN is responsible for the processing of your personal data, whether automated or not, from collection, organization, conservation to disposal. TOYJAPAN knows and complies with the rules provided for the processing of personal data, which are currently provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Use of Personal Data
The personal data that the customer provides are used for the processing of all orders placed in our Online store.
Purpose of using Personal Data
Your personal data will only be used in the processing of your orders. Your data will not be transmitted to others, nor will it be used for purposes other than those for which you gave us consent. The communication of your personal data that you are carrying out is not mandatory by law or for any other reason. Thus, you will not be required to provide us with your data, but if you do not, it will not be possible to process Online Orders.
Period of Retention of Personal Data
Your data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the grant of this consent or, if you have entered into a purchase and sale contract or provision of services, for a period of 5 years from the grant of this consent, or for a longer period if so the law establishes it.
Right of access, rectification, deletion, treatment limitation, oppose the treatment, request the portability of your data
You have the right (whenever you want and free of charge) to ask TOYJAPAN to:
- access the data you have indicated to us;
- request rectification of your data;
- request the deletion of your data;
- ask for the limitation of the processing of your data;
- oppose the processing of your data;
- request the portability of your data to the entity you indicate. Note, however, that if there is a legally imposed rule or obligation that overrides these rights, Toyjapan will respond to the impossibility of executing the request, indicating the respective grounds.
Toyjapan is the name designated by the Company Diogo & Jessica LDA -Company with the NIF 515061352, with the following contacts:
- Headquarters: Rua Abade Faria n49 Loja B
- Email: email@example.com
RIGHT TO CLAIM
If you believe that your data is not being processed in accordance with applicable legislation, namely European and national, we remind you that you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority (eg National Data Protection Commission; please see https : //www.cnpd.pt/bin/duvidas/queixas_frm.aspx)
Acceptance of these terms
By using this site, the user agrees to the collection and use of their information.